Remote Monitoring Software (RMS)
Remote Monitoring Software package
H3D® Remote Monitoring Software (RMS) provides detailed isotopic trends with HPGe-quality quantification performance. When using an
RMS server in conjunction with H3D detectors, data for locations of interest can be viewed in real time for both short- and long-term tracking of isotope activity.
Measurments at Prarie Island Nuclear Generating Station tracking Co-58 in Reactor Coolant System.
- Real-time isotopic tracking using permanently mounted systems
- Connection with multiple detectors in various facility locations
- Track isotope activity or concentration
- Create charts based on measurements from specific detectors or locations
- Connection via Ethernet or XBee radio
- Compatible with S- and P100S-series detectors
- Outage coolant/CRUD monitoring
- Facility radiochemistry measurements
- Resin-bed accumulation monitoring
- Monitoring isotopic plating on chiller
This image features an old model of the P series system.
Monitoring Ag-110m at Palisades
H3D monitored Ag-110m at Palisades Nuclear Power Plant using the S100 and RMS. Water samples from the facility's chemistry department showed a decreasing
concentration for Ag-110m, while H3D RMS showed the local concentration of Ag-110m increasing by almost 3 times.
Internal smears of the pipe of interest (shown to the right) confirmed the H3D Ag-110m results, showing that using real-time
isotopic trending with H3D can potentially be more effective than chemistry samples.
Contact us for more information, a demo, or quotation.
RMS and related systems are patent protected by: U.S. Pat No. 7,411,197 and U.S. Pat No. 7,692,155 under license from the University of Michigan, and U.S. Pat No. 10,032,264.
©Copyright 2014-2021 H3D, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI, USA