Track real-time isotopic trends in industrial environments with Polaris-S™. Polaris-S™ is perfectly designed for short- or long-term monitoring.
- Compact and less than 7 lbs.
- No cryogenic cooling required
- Near 1% FWHM energy resolution at 662 keV
- Airtight and watertight for easy decontamination
- Wireless or network connectivity to display spectrum and isotope trends
- Pull data using wireless tablet or Ethernet network
- Start-up time less than 2 minutes
- Automated identification, and library selectable from full 3573-isotope ENDF library
- Based on 3D-position-sensitive CdZnTe (CZT)
- See the spec sheet for more information
Polaris-S™ Shield is a collimated version of Polaris-S™. See Polaris-S™ Shield's spec sheet for more information.
The Polaris-S™ package comes with:
- The complete Polaris-S™ device, with gamma-ray spectrometer, AC/DC adapter, 7-hour battery for power back-up, wireless tablet to view and pull data, Ethernet port, and USB stick to store >6 months of data
- 2 years of warranty
- 2 years of guaranteed calibration
- 2 years of free software updates
- Unlimited technical support
- The rights to use the device anywhere you want
- Windows-based analysis software for advanced post-processing of recorded data, with Excel integration
Signup to receive future updates about H3D and our products here.
Polaris-S™ and related systems are patent protected by: U.S. Pat No. 7,411,197 and U.S. Pat No. 7,692,155 under license from the University of Michigan.