Handheld Radiation Identifier
Apollo™ is a high-efficiency radio-isotope identification device (RIID) with better than 1.0% FWHM energy resolution and directionality.
- Comparable resolution to HPGe, but go from storage to measurement in 90 s
- Detection times equivalent to 2" NaI(Tl) [ref]
- Real-time isotope-specific directionality over all directions
- Automated identification, and library selectable from full 3573-isotope ENDF library
- IP66 ingress protection for field use
- Works in high-dose (500 mrem/hr) environments
- Full warranty and updates for 2 years
See the full spec sheet here.
Use Apollo™ anywhere you need a handheld instrument to identify and localize isotopes in the field. Apollo™ is perfect for:
- Secondary Inspection
- Security Applications
- Environmental Radiation Measurements
Signup to receive future updates about H3D and our products here.
Apollo™ and related systems are patent protected by: U.S. Pat No. 7,411,197 and U.S. Pat No. 7,692,155 under license from the University of Michigan.